3807 Church Avenue
Brooklyn Empowerment Wellness (BeWell) Center is a collaboration between Global Trauma Research & Haitian Centers Council. The Center provides intensive counseling and psychiatric services to individuals impacted by trauma.
The Clinical Supervisor will have the responsibility of providing ongoing mental health services; as well as supervision to a small team of Clinicians. This position is a Mon-Fri or Sat full time position, with benefits included. The schedule can be flexible, and the Clinical Supervisor will report directly to the Clinical Director.
· Supervise a small team of full time and part time Therapists as well as Support Staff.
· Responsible for oversight of all OMH documentation.
· Ensure continuity of services for clients and collaborate with other social service agencies to provide wraparound services for clients.
· Evaluates the clients' outcome and guides staff in the revision of the patients' treatment (care) plan as per program requirements.
· Complete intake documentation for newly admitted clients.
· Provide after hour emergency coverage as needed.
· Ensures that services are provided in compliance with NYS Medicaid and Department of Health regulatory requirements and BeWell’s policies and procedures.
· Coordinate networking and outreach efforts to maintain census and positive community relations.
· Program operations and Clinical administrative duties.
· Provide home and office-based therapeutic counseling to a small case load of adults.
· Licensed: LCSW, LMHC, Psychiatrist, or Psychologist by the state of New York
· MUST be Bilingual (Spanish, Haitian-Creole, and/or French)
· At least 5 years’ clinical experience
· Multicultural competence and training
· Specialty and/or training in psychological trauma and PTSD
· Excellent writing skills, and ability to submit documentation on a set timeline
· Proficient computer skills (ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and electronic submission of treatment plans).
· Exceptional understanding of DSM-V mental health diagnoses and treatment approaches for adults
· Evidence Based practice model of treatment (i.e. MI, CBT, CRAFFT, TF-CBT, EMDR, etc.)
Level of Language Proficiency
Haitian Creole or Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume AND cover letter to info@GTRInc.org