• Love teaching children
• Like learning about different cultures
• Value a diverse educational experience
• Have a special skill or talent in music, dance, art, languages, sports, writing, science, film, photography, sewing, crafts, and more
CAMBA After-School Programs
• Are dynamic and diverse
• Provide Homework Help, Academics, Arts, and Recreation
• Enrich children's sense of community
CAMBA runs after-school programs in 10 different NYC Public Elementary and Middle schools.
The schools are located in the following Brooklyn neighborhoods:
Bay Ridge, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Canarsie, East Flatbush, Crown Heights and Flatbush.
The programs are currently hiring for the following PART-TIME (M-F afternoon) positions:
Activity Specialist –Proven three years of professional experience and specialization in dance, creative movement, yoga, sports, visual arts and/or other physical or arts activities. (BA, BFA, MA or MFA preferred)
Tutor - Bachelor's Degree; Education major or major in the core subjects: English, Math, History or Science. Expected to provide small group academic assistance to children and/or youth.
To apply for one or more of these openings, email your resume with a cover letter as one document attachment in MS Word to YouthED@CAMBA.org
*Please indicate position and neighborhood in subject line*
Bilingual English/Spanish/Haitian Creole/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic preferred
Minimum Education Required