Bloomberg Philanthropies works to create catalytic change across five areas of focus: arts and culture, education, the environment, government innovation, and public health. Our mission is to ensure better, longer lives for the greatest number of people. Our approach is rooted in Mike Bloomberg's unique experience and success across the field of business, government, and philanthropy.
Bloomberg Philanthropies is seeking an experienced executive writer to be part of its fast-paced team supporting the organization’s leadership. This role requires collaboration with colleagues across the Bloomberg organization and with external partners on speeches, reports, and wide variety of other written content.
- Extensive writing experience, preferably in government or other political context
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and independently produce clear, creative and focused written content for various formats
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Bloomberg Philanthropies is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and accomplishment.
Minimum Education Required