DWC seeks an enthusiastic, experienced leader who is eager to make a direct, significant impact on the downtown Los Angeles community. This is a unique opportunity to apply DWC’s successful service models, and shape and expand the delivery of services to meet the immediate and long-term needs of low-income and homeless women, through our onsite Permanent Supportive Housing. S/he must also be able to balance the day-to-day needs of the organization in a supportive atmosphere as a key member of the senior management team. This position reports directly to the Chief Program Officer and supervises a department of specialized professionals, providing leadership, support, and expertise to DWC’s onsite housing programs.
- Lead the delivery of services and strategic planning within the Center’s array of housing programming for homeless and low-income women; oversee social services of onsite Permanent Supportive Housing
- Enhance coordination of policies, procedures, and services across all programs
- Provide quality assurance and program evaluation, ensuring that programs provided are effective, efficient, and in keeping with the vision and culture of DWC
- Develop and integrate new programs while meeting organizational and grant objectives
- Implement and strategically guide Best Practices in homeless service delivery, including Critical Time Intervention and Trauma-Informed Care
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to Program Managers and/or Mental Health Case Managers.
- Evaluate crisis situations on an individual basis.
- Work collaboratively with each team to identify appropriate services, taking into account each individual’s physical and cognitive needs.
- Bolster substance treatment services provided with PSH and across DWC departments
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, participate in community meetings pertaining to services benefitting clients, and serve as a representative of DWC at community events, gatherings, and conferences
- Manage a departmental budget with ongoing reporting
- Provide regular reports to the Chief Program Officer and additional reports as assigned
- Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the organization
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communication Proficiency
- Budget Management
- Relationship Management/Team Building
- Problem Solving
This is a full-time, permanent, exempt position and is eligible for DWC’s comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, parking and transportation benefits. Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
Level of Language Proficiency
Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please click on the link above and submit your application.