Professional Fundraiser wanted ASAP for Organic Farming Projects - Chance of working remotely
- Job posted by Grameena Vikas Kendram Society for Rural Development
Details: Salary is based on a success fee between 5% - 9%, depending on targets achieved.
Grameena Vikas Kendram Society for Rural Development (GVK) is an innovative Indian NGO based in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The mission of GVK is to bring about sustainable life for rural communities in South India, with a major focus on cotton and sweet orange farmers. This can be achieved by developing agricultural, human-centered projects which combat climate change/environmental degradation and address socio-economic issues affecting farming communities.
Since we are growing fast and several new opportunities are arising, GVK is seeking an increasing amount of funds to be utilised to refine and expand its activities.
Therefore, we are looking for professional and motivated fundraisers, who can help us in improving the quality of our projects by gathering funds on behalf of GVK.
To be noticed that the Indian minister of the home affairs granted GVK the FCRA, which allows the organisation to get funds also from abroad.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in successful fundraising
- Have some knowledge of agriculture/farming and NGO fields
- Be fluent/proficient in English. Knowledge of another major language is a strong asset
- Be committed to the humanitarian values of GVK
- Devote enough time to GVK cause.
Possibility of working remotely.
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you!
- Possibility of developing a bonus scheme based on loyalty and performance
- Chance of joining a fast growing organisation
- Being mentioned on GVK website
- Provision of a reference
- Possibility of being a game-changer for good, working for genuine and feasible humanitarian projects
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency/Proficiency in English required.
Knowledge of other languages is a strong asset.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send an email containing CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you need more information, do not hesitate to email us.