540 Orange Street
The goal of the HR & Recruitment Manager is to ensure the school’s HR and recruitment operations runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the school community as a whole. This position will be responsible for supporting all of the human resources and talent recruitment functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits management, and HR vendor management. In this role, the HR & Recruitment Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations.
For this role, the HR & Recruitment Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
Human Resources Management
● Manage the onboarding and offboarding of employees including fingerprinting/ background checks processing, certification review, benefits enrollment and administration; and employee exit interview.
● Support the leadership team with documenting the employee training & development process including HIB, cultural competency, and management styles.
● Support the submission of school HR data to local, county and state reporting including certification reporting, mentoring.
● Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
● Support the process of gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics.
● Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
● Manage external requests for information including employee verification, leaves, garnishments, unemployment claims, workers compensation.
● Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues.
● Serve as the department’s HR liaison and manage all business contracts.
● Work with the school leadership team to develop best recruiting process for each position(s).
● Manage talent recruitment process including sourcing, candidate screens, interview logistics for interviews and candidate communications.
● Support the process of gathering and analyzing recruitment data; and creating goals and metrics for ensuring success.
● Manage the implementation of annual recruitment plan.
● Develop and manage recruitment communication content and distribution channels.
● Manage recruitment event planning and logistics including hosting school open houses; conducting tours for prospective candidates; and registering and attending job fairs.
● Build the relationships with the university and other relevant partners.
● Establish and maintain RCCS’ employee referral program.
Qualifications and Certifications
● Must possess a Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources.
● Must possess 2-5 experience in nonprofit and/or school environment as HR Generalist or Recruiter.
● Demonstrate an understanding of general human resources areas including HR policies and procedures, employment/labor laws and workers compensation.
● Outstanding knowledge of MS Office or similar applications.
● Advance knowledge of HR systems including ATS, onboarding, performance management and/or payroll.
● Highly qualified candidates will possess a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
● Demonstrate a passion for the fields of human resources, talent recruitment and K-12 education.
● Attend a minimum of seven school-wide evening events per year.
● Arrive at school each day by 7:15 a.m. and leave no earlier than 4:30 p.m.
● Complete other tasks as assigned by the School Director and Director of Operations.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Candidates wishing to apply should send a resume and cover letter explaining the basis of their interest and relevant experience to https://www.applitrack.com/rosevillecharter/onlineapp/.