Mural Arts Philadelphia is the largest public art initiative of its kind, dedicated to the belief that art ignites change. For over 35 years, Mural Arts has united artists and communities through a collaborative and equitable process, creating nearly 4,000 artworks that have transformed public spaces and individual lives. Mural Arts aims to empower people, stimulate dialogue, and build bridges of understanding with projects that attract artists from Philadelphia and around the world, and programs
that focus on youth education, restorative justice, mental health and wellness, and public art and its
preservation. Popular mural tours offer a firsthand glimpse into the inspiring stories behind Mural Arts’
iconic and unparalleled collection, which has earned Philadelphia worldwide recognition as the “City of Murals.”
Mural Arts Philadelphia is seeking a full‐time Corporate Relations Manager. Reporting to the Director of Development and a key member of the development team, this individual will manage and steward a
Portfolio of corporate partners, establish new philanthropic partnerships, ensure ongoing high‐impact
Corporate relationships, and obtain sponsorships for events and major projects from the local business
● Design and implement an annual outreach strategy for corporate partners
● Manage sponsorship benefits fulfillment and steward corporate contacts to ensure
exemplary communication and opportunity matching
● Research and pursue new corporate partnership leads.
● Create letters, packets, proposals, reports, and other written materials targeting corporate partners
● Design and manage benefit packages for event sponsors; create sponsorship packets Manage and execute a portfolio of smaller donor events per year.
● Partner with the Director of Development in overseeing corporate strategy and corporate sponsored events
● Maintain accurate records of corporate sponsorship activity in the Raiser’s Edge database
● Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to manage several projects at one time
● Ability to work well within a diverse team in a fast‐paced environment
● Familiarity with the Greater Philadelphia corporate community
● Ability to anticipate project needs and discern work priorities
● Creativity and passion for linking the private sector to Mural Arts’ mission
Education and Experience:
● 3+ years of professional experience ideally in business development
● Nonprofit experience is favorable but not mandatory.
● Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or comparable CRM system experience strongly preferred
● Able and willing to work non‐traditional hours, including evenings and weekends as needed to fulfill primary duties.
Mural Arts seeks candidates who value and demonstrate the following core competencies: committed problem solving, deep thinking & fearless creation, inquisitive learning, thoughtful communication, mindful collaboration, personal accountability, and a commitment to actively prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
This is a full-time, exempt salaried position. Mural Arts offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and holiday package. The salary range is between $45,000.00 - $47,000.00
Anticipated start date: August 9, 2021
Mural Arts Philadelphia is the largest public art initiative of its kind, dedicated to the belief that art ignites change. For over 35 years, Mural Arts has united artists and communities through a collaborative and equitable process…
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Carolyn Nagy at Carolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying you are applying for the position of “Corporate Relations Manager.” Resumes will be reviewed as they are submitted. Deadline to apply: July 23, 2021. No phone calls, please.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Carolyn Nagy at Carolyn.email@example.com, specifying you are applying for the position of “Corporate Relations Manager…