Details: Commensurate with experience
Are you an advocate of employee interests and enthusiastic about having fun at work? New York Public Radio (NYPR) is looking for an Employee Engagement Manager to join their Human Resources team. Our Employee Engagement Manager will build employee engagement programs that reflect and reinforce company culture and help connect and inspire employees. This is a critical role for the company as you will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional employee experience throughout the employment lifecycle at NYPR.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing learning solutions, employee programs and internal events to improve performance, develop and retain talent, and increase employee engagement. In addition, you will plan and execute activities such as organizational all-hands meetings, internal events, training programs and onboarding activities to engage and inspire our employees and brings to life how it feels to work at New York Public Radio.
- Program management including but not limited to design input, facilitation, logistics and measurement of employee trainings and programs
- Playing a key role in the development, distribution and analysis of employee engagement surveys, including the formation of survey objectives, the implementation of the survey process, and the analysis and presentation of the survey results
- Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisals and/or frequent consultation with employees, management and HR
- Facilitating new hire onboarding program
- Managing NYPR’s Intern Program and overall experience for this group
- Developing and launching communication initiatives to increase interaction with employees
- Coordinating employee events including the holiday parties, all staff meetings, lunch and learns etc.
- Other duties as assigned related to development, culture and talent
- 3-5 years HR experience in engagement or development and learning strategies
- Experience with program design, facilitation and implementation
- Comfort with and proven ability to deliver in ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with urgency
- Strong written and verbal communications required
- A high degree of creativity and “out-of-the-box” thinking
- Well-organized, detail oriented and able to inspire participation
- Understanding of how to interact with and energize a broad range of multi-generational diverse employee groups
- Experience with corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Engagement survey experience preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by clicking the following link:
NYPR must receive all information requested in order to consider your candidacy.