The School Nurse reports to the Director of Lower School and works with all constituents – students, parents, and teachers - in the International School of Brooklyn community in support of the school’s mission.
The School Nurse is responsible for supporting the needs of the students, primarily with regards to medication administration, first aid and general health and wellness. The School Nurse is also responsible for managing student medical records in the school’s database.
This is a part-time position with the potential to grow to fulltime in the future.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing
· New York State RN license in good standing
· CPR trainer certification
· Familiarity with Magnus School forms a plus
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Experience working in diverse communities
· Appreciation for urban and rural New York State communities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Meets all mandated health requirements
· Experience working with the pediatric and adolescent populations
· Fluency in French or Spanish a plus
Full benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency French or Spanish a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com. Please indicate “School Nurse” in the subject line.