1200 G Street Northwest
District of Columbia
· Assist attorneys with case management and ensure all timelines are met and the organization’s databases are accurate and up to date.
· Coordinate scheduling of arbitration hearings, trainings and associated travel.
· Work with regional and local representatives to ensure that case files are complete.
· Review documents and assist attorneys in evaluating cases.
· Draft documents such as grievances, information requests, unfair labor practice charges.
· Develop bargaining proposals and lead or coordinate bargaining.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to manage a wide array of tasks under various deadlines.
· Demonstration of administrative skills.
THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE PREFERRED:
· Knowledge of federal-sector labor unions and/or the aviation industry.
· Experience as an advocate in arbitration proceedings or other administrative hearings.
· Ability to conduct research with services such as LEXIS or CYBERFEDS.
· Experience using spreadsheets such as Excel to analyze data.
Minimum Education Required