2040 Street Road
BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship seeks a part-time Office Administrator to perform office, communication, and business functions of its congregation. The Office Administrator is supervised by the minister, works in collaboration with the director of religious education and music director as well as the Board and committees of the congregation, and supervises administrative volunteers. The position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, use a variety of computer software, apply creative problem solving to accomplish goals, and engage volunteers to assist with administrative tasks.
· Office Management – Maintain records; update membership database; maintain office space and equipment used by staff and volunteers.
· Communications - Respond to general inquires, produce and distribute materials to support congregation functioning.
· Bookkeeping – Process accounts payable, generate financial reports as requested.
· Volunteer Management - Recruit, train, and support administrative volunteers
· Facilities – Assist rental coordinator, schedule use of facilities, purchase supplies.
· Supervision & training - Report to minister, attend staff meetings and relevant training.
- Experience with office and volunteer management, and bookkeeping.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, databases, financial software (e.g. QuickBooks) and email software.
- Promote a productive, healthy and collaborative work environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum Education Required