Details: $47,500 stipend ($58,000 annualized)
Are you looking for a career with a purpose?
The education sector needs analytic talent who can build a more efficient education system that serves all students equitably. Analytical work in education might look similar to other industries, but with one big and meaningful difference: it helps achieve the very high-stakes outcome of providing every student with an excellent education.
Education Pioneers recruits from a variety of fields including consulting, data analysis, and finance and offers talented leaders the opportunity to apply their analytical skills to consult on mission-critical projects in the education sector on a 10 month, full time, paid Fellowship
In previous roles you may have…
- Analyzed sales, operations, or other performance data to improve daily work
- Simplified complicated data and systems into easily-understood tools and reports
- Created models or managed budgets to optimize your company’s bottom line
- Collected and synthesized data to develop the right strategy to get results
As an Education Pioneers Impact Fellow you could…
- Build performance dashboards that make it easy for school leaders to track student outcomes, making data more accessible to teachers and leaders
- Redesign financial processes to make sure education organizations are maximizing investments
- Manage the development of strategy, tools, and technology that shift how schools and education systems operate
- Analyze data and present data to inform how cities and states make important decisions
- And more.
We seek leaders with a background in data analysis and project management to do important work for some of the nation’s largest education organizations including: school districts, top charter management organizations, state departments of education, and other education nonprofits. In addition to a work placement, the education pioneers experience is strengthened by participating in leadership development programming and strong connections with a diverse network of over 3,500 Alumni.
Join us for a 10 month, full-time, paid leadership development program
- Experience in data and analysis and/or project management (Professional experience outside of the classroom is strongly preferred)
- Strategic, creative problem-solver
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- A track record of success in academic and professional settings
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse colleagues and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two years of full time, professional work experience, which excludes undergraduate or graduate internships
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for the entire program (international students eligible only if visa assistance is not required)
- Commitment to the full program term including the ability to complete 10 consecutive months of employment, attend workshops, and other mandatory aspects of the Fellowship
- Commitment to Education Pioneers’ mission and values
- The application deadline is May 16th
- Placements for the Impact Fellowship will begin July to September 2018
- APPLY today to become a Pioneer and launch your career in education
Placement locations: Chicago, Ill | DC Metro Area | Denver, Co | Greater Boston Area | Kansas City, MO | Los Angeles, CA | Memphis, TN | Nashville, TN | Newark, NJ | New Orleans, LA | New York, NY | San Francisco Bay Area | Tulsa, OK
Education Pioneers believes it is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the communities they serve. We actively recruit those who identify as part of historically marginalized communities, including people of color and individuals from the LGBTQIAA+ community, to join the Education Pioneers network. We support equal opportunity for all people and we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for the Fellowship.
Minimum Education Required