126 Hyde Street
PO Box 423240
The Human Resources Advisor II: Employment & Recruitment is responsible for full-cycle Recruitment of entry level positions, management level positions and everything in between!
This position is Mon-Fri 9-5, supervised by the HR Manager, and has their own office. Our 5 person HR team is looking for a 6th member who is creative, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in the Tenderloin area.
Tenderloin Housing Clinic (THC) is a Non-Profit organization in downtown San Francisco that provides supportive housing to over 2,000 formerly homeless single adults. THC has over 300 employees committed to providing excellent services to our clients.
To get to know us, check out our website and our employment page (which you will be managing) at http://www.thclinic.org/careers/
Frequent Job Duties:
- Meet with hiring managers to develop a recruitment plan
- Create and post online job advertisements
- Coordinate in-house job fairs, and attend external job fairs
- Review and screen incoming resumes
- Schedule and attend interviews
- Extend job offers
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Welcome new-hires on their first day of work!
- Conduct monthly New-Hire Orientations
- Assist with HR trainings and workshops
- Employee Engagement events like 'Spirit Everyday!'
- High School degree or equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment in the HR field
- Strong experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must pass all post-contingency offer background checks, reference checks, and TB screening clearances.
- Experience working with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population preferred.
- Experience working in non-profit or public sector preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To express interest in this position. Please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com
THC is proud of its diverse workforce and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.