The Proposal Management Analyst will provide oversight to proposal processes for low-, medium-, and high-complexity opportunities as assigned. In this role, the Proposal Analyst will organize and lead proposal team meetings, develop proposal timelines, assign proposal roles and responsibilities for proposals, and follow up with proposal team members to ensure quality, timeliness, and compliance of deliverables. The Proposal Analyst will also review and format supporting documents and compile proposal documents for submission. There may be some drafting of documents.
The Institute of International Education (“IIE”) has a hybrid work environment that allows team members a combination of in-office work and telework at any of the locations listed above.
• Manage proposal-related meetings and logistics; delegating responsibilities where appropriate.
• Manage development, review, and formatting of supporting documents for proposals.
• Enhance, maintain, and update Airtable proposal pipeline, building advanced workflows, and providing site management support.
• Manage and support format and compilation of supporting documents for assigned proposals including some drafting of sections, documents, cover letters, and other related materials for proposals.
• Maintain the full proposal resume survey process for all IIE proposals.
• Manage low, medium and high complexity proposals, including proposal timelines and processes to ensure adherence to all deadlines, proactively address any issues that arise, and ensure optimal delivery of submission materials.
• Provides guidance and direction to others as proposal manager, in order to complete assigned tasks and proposal development responsibilities
• Develop, disseminate, and update calendars, matrix of responsibilities, templates, and other materials for assigned proposals.
• Review assigned proposals for overall quality and compliance. Finalize proposals for submission to sponsors and submit via various online portals, as needed.
• Lead or co-lead PDPM team trainings on team systems and tools enhancements and processes, including Airtable and other project management tools and software.
• Act as the primary point of contact and content manager for PDPM Eddie site.
• Provide feedback, ideas, and collaboration to contribute to proposal process improvement.
• Partner with other teams under the Program Development and Partner Services department on special projects and initiatives for internal and external entities, such as continued administrative support for the Centers of Excellence which includes scheduling meetings, maintaining cross departmental communication, taking detailed meeting minutes, providing communications support via internal and external website design, and placing orders for supplies and external printing requests
Education and Work Experience:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
• Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Responsible for implementing, improving, and/or maintaining systems and tools critical to the proposal process (ex. Airtable).
• Demonstrate basic project management skills including ability to multi-task, delegate, and make process improvements leading to greater efficiency and improved product quality.
• Strong proofreading and copyediting skills.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple low--complexity proposals simultaneously for a range of funders including U.S. government (USG), corporations, foundations, and foreign governments.
• Ability analyze, interpret, and ensure compliance with solicitation requirements.
• Proven ability to work efficiently under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and organization.
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Ability to enhance internal system processes and flows through the use of low- to medium-complexity API design and implementation via Microsoft flow.
• Three to four years relevant work experience preferred.
To help promote and ensure the safety of our employees and those we work with, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees that have a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation. State and local guidelines apply.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Proposal Management Analyst will provide oversight to proposal processes for low-, medium-, and high-complexity opportunities as assigned. In this role, the Proposal Analyst will organize and lead proposal team…