Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
9159 Brookville Road
The Vice President is responsible for the planning, management, growth, and oversight of all departments within the Outreach and Development branch of A Wider Circle. This position requires an expertise and knowledge in the following areas:
- Individual and corporate giving
- Government and foundation grants and contracts
- Marketing and social media
- Advocacy efforts
The incumbent will bring a sense of urgency and strong leadership to the above areas and to our overall effort to help build the movement to end poverty.
The Vice President will report to A Wider Circle’s founder and President/CEO.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing a strategic plan to meet the large and small goals of each department
- Monitoring and ensuring that fundraising goals are met monthly, quarterly, and annually, adjusting as necessary at each step
- Ensuring we meet with key stakeholders in each area listed above
- Coordinating the appropriate planning for meetings and outreach events
- Conducting formal performance reviews for all department leaders on a biannual basis
- 10 - 15 years of experience in management and development
- Commitment, energy, and an unyielding desire to be a change-agent in the movement to end poverty
A Wider Circle offers a generous benefits package including health insurance, 401K, voluntary benefits, and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com