159 West 25th Street
Senior Manager, Development
New York, New York
¨ Exempt þ Nonexempt
Purpose of Role
The Coordinator supports the Senior Vice President, Director, Senior Manager and Manager in the planning and execution of all CEW development and sponsorship activities. He/she prepares assigned agreements, and liaises with sponsors regarding select events and online initiatives. The Coordinator works actively and collaboratively with other CEW staff to ensure the information is shared in a timely and comprehensive manner in order to achieve established goals for all assigned programs and events.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Skills and/or Experience
· Two-three years of office experience required
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PPT, Excel
· Background or interest in InDesign and/or Photoshop, a plus
· Interest in the beauty, cosmetics, fragrance, and related industries
· Demonstrated project management skills
Strategic Innovation, Level One: Makes changes in one’s approach to work assignments based upon an understanding of how work assignments contribute to the achievement of both Departmental and CEW/ CEWF’s goals. Demonstrates flexibility in conducting work assignments based on new information, revised requirements, unanticipated conflicts, and/or new deadlines.
Teamwork, Level One: Actively participates in team meetings and organizational affairs. Supports team decisions, and, as a member of the team, keeps others informed and up-to-date about the group process, individual actions, or influencing events. May assist in the management of team meetings, such as preparing and distributing materials, taking notes or minutes, creating project plans, etc.
1. Assists in the execution of all development and sponsorship activities, which includes serving as an initial point of contact for sponsors in order to respond to their needs, inquiries, and/or problems.
2. Maintains CEW’s brand messaging standards in communicating with sponsors, and supports the Department in the execution of sponsorship agreements, based upon predetermined sponsor requirements.
3. Creates and oversees Fulfillment Reports for each sponsor, at each event. Includes articulation of customized benefits, tracking and organizing of marketing and attendee statistics, and organization of sponsor photos.
4. Manages all CEW’s online sponsorship initiatives, including creative calendar and content guidelines for sponsors; liaises with marketing and membership on planning and execution of sponsor assets, and communication with sponsors. Assists with sales of online initiatives.
5. Manages the communication and sponsor needs for 4 speaker series events
6. Manages sponsor outreach for all dinners and works as main point of contact on-site to oversee execution
7. Assists all staff in the Department with the retrieval of data, documents, and other information; prepares reports as requested.
8. Executes all work activities in accordance with event pre-planning tools, works collaboratively with staff in other Departments to ensure that programs and events are executed accurately.
9. Assists the SVP in the creation and compilation of reports regarding revenue generation, revenue forecasts as well as reports developed for company and Board presentations.
10. Performs other duties, as assigned.
Healthcare coverage, Paid time-off, 401k and Annual Bonus
Minimum Education Required