2721 South College Avenue
Arsenal Colorado is a non-profit youth soccer organization, committed to maximizing the development of all our players to their highest potential and providing opportunities consistent with their commitment. Supported by an active and involved Board of Directors, the highly trained staff is experienced, educated and motivated to provide an excellent soccer experience. This is accomplished through development and support of coaching excellence, employee growth, volunteer opportunities, outstanding service, and superior facilities.
NATURE OF WORK:
This position requires demonstrated, high-quality development skills with an imaginative and energetic approach to successfully marketing a non-profit youth sports club. Candidate must be prepared to undertake individually, and in collaboration with colleagues, fundraising, marketing and promotional endeavors on behalf of the club.
- Research and identify public and private grant opportunities locally, regionally, and nationally. Serve as writer for grant proposals, prepare compelling outreach, letters of inquiry, proposals, applications, and reports as required for all institutional funding opportunities.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships and partnerships with current and prospective donors and sponsors.
MARKETING / ADVERTISING
- Develop and implement a wide range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Identify new and creative areas to generate and/or enhance revenue streams.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies to accomplish club goals.
- Design professional flyers, print, and digital ads and materials (including graphic design).
- Assist in the planning and execution of fundraising, club-building, tournaments and other special events.
- Responsible for club newsletters and membership communication – designing, creating, and writing email blasts.
- Promote the club through website and social media (write content).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent written communication, editing, proofreading, and grammar skills
- Outgoing personality comfortable communicating in-person and by phone
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be highly organized and to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience working on fundraising / business development with a non-profit (preferred)
- Marketing / advertising experience
- Experience in event planning, promotion and sponsorship recruitment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small-office environment
- Strong computer skills and experience with In-Design, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe, Constant Contact and Photoshop is essential
- Proficient in social media (facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Candidate who is passionate about soccer or other youth sports is preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
This position is full-time with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Arsenal Colorado is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please send your resume, a letter of interest, 3 references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The posting will close when the position is filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly. No walk-ins or phone calls, please.