Details: $20 per hour/30 hours per week, Thursday-Monday, day time hours depending on rentals
26870 Moody Road
Los Altos Hills
Hidden Villa Farm and Wilderness preserve is seeking an energetic, responsible team player for the position of Facility Rentals Coordinator. Hidden Villa is a non-profit, public benefit corporation with a 60-year history, focusing on environmental education. We use our organic farm, wilderness, and community to teach and provide opportunities to learn about the environment and social justice. Hidden Villa stretches over 1600 acres of open space in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, about 40 miles south of San Francisco.
Our mission is to inspire a just and sustainable future through our programs, land and legacy.
- Create a warm, caring and welcoming atmosphere for guests and staff
- Set up Hostel and Josephine’s Retreat spaces and facilitate group departures, ensuring detailed clean- up following check-out
- Register individual guests for the Hostel and Josephine’s Retreat
- Welcome and orient groups to Hidden Villa and surrounding areas
- Maintain daily care during Hostel group rentals, including laundry, cleaning and restocking
- Assist with site visits and coordination of special events
- Assist in the research and marketing of events to corporate clients
- General office administrative duties
- Maintain Facility Rental guest and group rental records
- Setup and clean up related to the rental of Dana Center and Duveneck House and maintain the buildings and grounds
- Observe and promote environmental principles among our guests.
SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly effective worker
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel, Google Docs and data entry
- A caring disposition with the desire to create a welcoming place for guests
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented domestic skills; ability to complete fast group/guest turnover, while maintaining attention to detail
- This is a part-time non-exempt position; approximately 30 hours per week, Thursday-Monday, day time hours depending on rentals (some flexibility in hours of the shift)
- The compensation is $20 per hour
- Documentation establishing your right to work in the United States is required along with submission of fingerprints and the subsequent successful background check.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Hidden Villa provides a benefit package that includes: Vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, acupuncture/chiropractic, retirement and life insurance benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume with cover letter to: Personnel, Hidden Villa, 26870 Moody Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hidden Villa is committed to diversity in our workplace and our programs. We do not discriminate against any protected class.
Hidden Villa provides a benefit package that includes: Vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, acupuncture/chiropractic, retirement and life insurance benefits.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required