Breakthrough is seeking a motivated Recruitment Operations Associate to support national teacher recruitment and selection efforts across the Collaborative. Reporting to the Chief People & Program Officer, and working in close partnership with the Recruitment Manager and affiliate directors across the country, the Recruitment Operations Associate will help maximize recruitment outcomes by being responsive to the needs of the team, applicants, affiliates, and partners.
This is a full-time position based in Oakland, CA or in Bloomington, IN (where the Chief People & Program Officer is based). Current Breakthrough affiliate staff based in other cities are encouraged to apply.
- Support recruitment/selection communications and outreach to all constituents
- Inspire and support applicants from the first point of engagement through commitment
- Update and maintain applications in Salesforce and troubleshoot processing issues
- Generate and update all recruitment/selection tickets in Salesforce
- Respond to inquiries via email and phone; ensuring experience is reflective of Breakthrough culture
- Support affiliate directors in selection work
- Create recruitment/selection reports and provide feedback regularly to inform recruitment strategy
- Document, follow, and evolve workflow procedures to ensure efficiency
- Support team scheduling, trainings, travel, and events
- In collaboration with the Recruitment Manager, support and supervise campus ambassadors
- Represent Breakthrough at online and in-person recruitment events
- Market Breakthrough opportunities using multiple platforms
- Attend and present at Breakthrough national conferences, trainings, and meetings
- Support other national program staff and projects as assigned
As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must be passionate about educational equity and motivated by Breakthrough's dual mission. While no one individual will possess all of the desired qualifications, we are looking for a candidate who possesses the appropriate and necessary blend of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous Breakthrough experience highly preferred
- Previous recruitment, admissions, or administrative experience desired
- Experience with Salesforce (strongly preferred) or other recruitment database/CRMs
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suites
- Strong customer service orientation both internally and externally and ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy, discretion, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to navigate complicated systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships with a diverse group of people
- Motivation, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
- Experience working as a member of a remote or geographically disbursed team
The compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and expertise. We offer competitive health benefits, a 401k retirement contribution, and a generous paid time-off policy. Most importantly, we offer the opportunity to work with an amazing group of smart, dedicated, and fun people!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume that outlines how your skills and experiences meet the qualifications of the position through this URL: https://breakthrough.tfaforms.net/306274.
While applications will be reviewed on rolling basis, preference will be given to qualified candidates submitting materials by Monday, August 20, 2018.