Details: Competitive annual salary; commensurate with experience.
The Western Environmental Law Center (WELC) is a nonprofit public interest environmental law firm with a 25-year legacy of success using the power of the law to safeguard the public lands, wildlife, and communities of the American West in the face of a changing climate. We seek a dynamic and energetic Administrative/Technology Coordinator to join our team. This position provides administrative, finance, and IT support to ensure the effective operation of all WELC offices. This full-time position will be located in Eugene, Oregon and will be filled as soon as possible.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree; relevant education and related work experience preferred.
· Minimum of two (2) years of relevant job experience, with nonprofit office administration experience a significant plus.
· Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects, adhere to deadlines, and prioritize under pressure.
· Excellent oral, written, and professional and technical communication skills.
· Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical thought capabilities.
· Adept and familiar with basic financial principles, network and computer systems management.
· Practical knowledge and experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
· Strong interpersonal skills to foster team-based relationships with staff and the organization’s clients, partners, and allies.
· A compelling commitment to the public interest and making the world a better place.
· A love and respect for the American West’s environment.
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and maintain office supplies, equipment, and general headquarters office operations, including maintenance of WELC’s general information email account and phone line.
· Assist staff with court filings, data entry, and planning of staff and board events.
· Assist the Finance Officer with retainer agreements, client billing, data entry, deposits and logs, and related paperwork filing.
· Manage and maintain all technology equipment and software repairs, upgrades, assessments, research, and policies; including budgeting, purchases, deployments, asset tracking, and providing and coordinating IT support needs for staff in-house and with outside tech support vendors.
· Provide administrative support to the Executive Director as needed.
Western Environmental Law Center is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and our programs and employment are open to all. We offer a friendly, team-based environment, highly competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package.
For more information about WELC, please visit www.westernlaw.org.
Group insurance plan coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life/disability). Optional enrollment in an employer-sponsored employee flexible benefits plan. Retirement plan (401(k)). Paid leave (vacation, sick, holidays, and family/sabbatical).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. To apply, please email the following as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org: (1) cover letter addressed to Lyndee Prill, Finance Officer; (2) resume; and (3) list of three references. No phone calls or in-person visits please.