720 2nd Ave
United Way of King County is seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our Brand & Marketing Team. This position works with various departments and outside vendors to coordinate digital and print projects, and to meet print deadlines.
- Develops project schedule and effectively coordinates production timelines from inception to delivery.
- Facilitates weekly status meeting and troubleshoots project delays in weekly team meeting.
- Schedules all project kickoffs with members of the project team and clients in the room.
- Communicates regularly with Creative Services Director about project status.
- Serves as production coordinator for print projects, identifies project specs with graphic designer, conducts bid process with vendors, selects and schedules vendor and prepares detailed purchase orders.
- Manages purchase order process and maintains accurate electronic records so that invoices can be paid accurately.
- Proofreads and assists at events as needed and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to multi-task, time and project management skills
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Advanced knowledge of grammatical composition and strong proofreading skills
- Strong collaboration skills and proven ability to effectively relate to a diverse audience
- Detail oriented and ability to quickly and concisely synthesize large amounts of information
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Education and/or Experience:
Associates’ Degree or equivalent experience. At least three years of marketing experience, print production and experience in managing online projects. Administrative and budget monitoring and project tracking experience is required. Familiarity with project management software (such as BaseCamp 3), a plus.
The recruitment range is from $ 50,500 to $ 54,000. First review will be September 12, 2018; the position is open until filled - don’t hesitate, please apply here now.
United Way of King County is an exceptional workplace that can provide you with:
- Opportunity to work with smart, passionate and enthusiastic team members and volunteers
- Working with diverse staff and other constituents
- Culture of high-performance expectations and accountability
- Exciting and challenging work
- Opportunity to help solve the community's toughest problems
- Competitive pay that is commensurate with demonstrated successful performance and experience
- Many other benefits that we are happy to discuss with you
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. People of color are encouraged to apply.
We are an Employer of National Service: AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are strongly encouraged to apply.
We take pride in attracting a wide spectrum of talent that reflects the diversity and vibrancy of our community. We are committed to a positive and collaborative work environment where all employees are appreciated for who they are and what they contribute.
Our salaries are based on merit and performance, plus we offer a full package of competitive benefits for our full-time, regular staff, such as:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and employee assistance services
- Annual accrual of 20 days paid time off
- 10 paid scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday and 1 discretionary day
- Catastrophic leave
- Subsidized Orca Card Transit pass
- Flex bus passes and access to a flex car
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Defined Contribution 403(b) savings plan and discretionary employer contribution
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service. We welcome the unique skills of AmeriCorps, PeaceCorps, and other national service alumni.
Minimum Education Required