Full-Time Research and Evaluation Program Associate
Reports to: Director of Research and Evaluation
268 Canal Street
New York, New York, 10013
- Coordinate implementation of the Greenlight Program, a primary care-early childhood obesity prevention program that focuses on health literacy.
- Work and communicate closely with multiple departments within Charles B. Wang Community Health Center and with groups outside of the health center - in particular NYU Langone Health - to organize meetings and trainings, develop and oversee the project timeline, ensure the Greenlight program is integrated seamlessly into the workflow, and assist with budget management (i.e., prepare, process, and track purchasing/supplies/requisitions/reimbursements).
- Conduct follow-up assessments with study participants and perform chart review.
- Perform data entry and analyses, including assisting in qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Maintain study records, including organizing, maintaining and submitting IRB-requested materials.
- Independently prepare and review documents, generate status/progress reports, outline agendas, plan and prepare presentations, and review, edit and obtain appropriate approvals for reports, presentations and other project-related documents and materials.
- Help prepare abstracts, presentations and publications.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training volunteers and other trainees for the program.
- Organize and coordinate schedules, activities and special events related to the Greenlight Program, including conference preparation activities and other related activities.
- May assist in developing grant applications/proposals and fundraising activities.
- Assist Director of Research and Evaluation in various duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in health care-related field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese; both preferred)
- Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiar with Internet applications.
- Effective oral, written, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and must work and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to Project/Program manage and to multi task while paying attention to details.
- Previous experience in a managerial or supervisory role preferred.
- Previous experience working with children and parents in educational, health care setting preferred.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm for working with families and flexibility adjust to project demands.
Long Term and Short Term Disability
403(b) Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Transit and Parking
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Flexible Paid Time Off Program
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese; both preferred)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
All applications should be completed through our career site at https://cbwchc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=445&site=5&source=idealist