Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Reporting to Empower’s Co-Founder and CEO, you will be responsible for leading a set of complex projects to benefit students across the country, especially in the Texas-Louisiana region. You will manage projects working closely with state and district leaders to empower public schools, driving the execution and implementation of strategic partnerships and synthesizing learnings that can be leveraged by the entire Empower Schools team in our future partnerships.
Empower Schools is leading a rapidly expanding movement to create and support high-autonomy, high-accountability Empowerment Zones, and the Partnership Director, Implementation Support will lead Empower’s support to our partner Empowerment Zones and launch new support services for Zones across the country.
This position is based in Austin, TX (preferred) or Boston, MA, and applicants must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time to support our on-the-ground work in districts across the region.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and Deliver Zone Support Services
- Be the strategic lead and the public face of Empower’s Zone Support Services to be offered to Zones we’ve helped design and launch and other Zones around the country
- Lead Zone implementation partnerships while closely collaborating with senior Empower leadership in designing and adjusting the strategy in partner districts
- Build relationships with Zone leaders to understand Zone support needs and craft Empower offerings to meet those needs
- Provide responsive support to Zones to develop and refine Zone-wide systems, including school planning processes, school performance frameworks, Zone Board trainings, school budgeting frameworks, school support partnerships, stakeholder communications, and productive Zone-district relations
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with district, state, and education and civic leaders throughout partner states and districts
- Lead and refine annual Zone Implementation Reviews of Zone implementation and performance
- Dynamically manage and develop staff to add capacity to partnerships and support execution of deliverables
- Provide support to Empower Schools on other initiatives, as needed
Empower Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Partnership Director, Implementation Support in the subject line of your e-mail and please save your attachments using the following convention: LastName_FirstName_CoverLetter and LastName_FirstName_Resume.
We support equal opportunity and value building the diversity of our team as we grow. We seek individuals of all races, ethnicities, abilities, and creeds to support our organization’s work and encourage individuals from historically under-represented backgrounds to apply.