Details: $14-15/hour DOE.
3550 Wilshire Blvd
PTV has an immediate opening for a full-time Bilingual (Spanish) Program Assistant to work in the front lines of our organization — serving as our first friendly contact with survivors. This entry-level position provides general phone, clerical, data, and client support to the entire clinical team. The position reports to the Clinical Director, who will provide assignments, set priorities, monitor workload, and provide feedback.
- provide front desk reception, receive and greet clients, volunteers and vendors; answer phones;
- conduct client screenings and schedule appointments; assist clients in completing forms;
- assist the Clinical Director and all clinical staff with assignments or special projects;
- process incoming email referrals and other requests for services ; coordinate clinical volunteers;
- prepare client charts and ensure client paperwork is completed; manage data entry and reporting;
- investigate, cultivate and maintain community-based contacts for client resources; coordinate Metro tap or grocery card distribution; help coordinate food orders; and
- keep the office and common areas neat and organized; troubleshoot office equipment; order office supplies, and perform other duties as assigned.
All candidates must have excellent bilingual Spanish communication skills (oral and written), and be a detailed organizer and self-motivated team player. S/he must have strong computer skills. S/he should have a demonstrated work or volunteer history of completing assignments with minimal supervision and working with diverse or low-income communities. She/he must possess a Bachelor’s degree OR have at least one year of experience in a social service, health or legal nonprofit. Must be proficient in MS Office programs and have experience with data entry and/or databases. This is an entry-level, full-time, hourly position starting at $14-$15/hour depending on experience with opportunities for professional growth.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish and English required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered complete, applications must include a cover letter describing your interest in the position, specific qualifications that match the above requirements, résumé, salary requirements, and three professional references.
Email complete packet in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com
No phone calls please. Principals only.