Salón Comunal de Vara Blanca
ADE (Association for Development through Education) is a Christian non-profit organization that uses holistic education to share the love of the Lord with communities without creating dependency. ADE’s vision is to create a network that will send people to serve in other countries, supported by the work of their own hands within the receiving community. We work alongside local community members to develop educational initiatives and other partnerships (local, national and global) that fulfill the greatest commandment (Matt. 22:34-40) and the great commission (Matt. 28:18-20).
Join our multicultural staff in living Matthew 10 and gain valuable experience in missions and development.
- Work and live in community serving the Lord through education and development.
- Market, plan, and direct educational trips with national and international students in Costa Rica.
- Recruit, hire, and oversee interns and volunteers serving on our community projects.
- Maintain the ADE website and the organization’s online presence (twitter, facebook, blogger, etc).
- Work with local community projects, national organizations, and ADE's Community Director.
- Mature Christian faith.
- Desire to learn and grow in community.
- Commitment to the mission and vision of ADE.
- English and Spanish speaking and writing abilities
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
This is a sustained position. Your living cost's will be covered and there will be a modest monthly stipend.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Angela Anthony at email@example.com. Spanish writing sample is optional, but appreciated.