We’re looking for team members who are hungry, humble and smart. Hungry to learn and grow, humble enough to pursue new ideas and fresh approaches, and, well, just plain smart. Our environment is low key and casual, but we’re after results. Oh, and we have a lot of fun in the process.
The Communication & Marketing Associate will be responsible for fulfilling a wide range of marcomm needs including social media & strategy, event coordination, & general marcomm support. FT position-weekend hours required | Timonium, MD
• Maintains and builds social media presence, including the creation of content, monitoring of comments, and engaging with users to create online communities of parishioners.
• Develop/Maintain content calendars for social media. • Supports the planning, promotion, and execution of major parish/ministry events and meetings (including those during non-business hours)
• Develop digital media strategy by studying SEO and other indicators to increase traffic to website.
• Upholds Nativity branding guidelines to create engaging content for all ministries to use.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness through video, photo, and graphic design.
• Committed to ongoing professional and spiritual development.
The MarComm Team works collaboratively to support the mission and vision of Church of the Nativity through the creation of professional mission driven communication and marketing collateral.
We’re looking for team members who are hungry, humble and smart. Hungry to learn and grow, humble enough to pursue new ideas and fresh approaches, and, well, just plain smart. Our environment is low key and casual, but…