Details: $16.83 - $17.79 Hourly
LOVE146 VISION: The abolition of child trafficking and exploitation. Nothing less.
LOVE146 MISSION: ABOLITION & RESTORATION! We combat child trafficking & exploitation with the unexpected and restore survivors with excellence.
REPORTS TO: Controller
SALARY: $16.83 - $17.79 Hourly
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
TRAVEL: 1-2 Domestic Trips Annually
ANTICIPATED START DATE: April 2, 2018
OVERVIEW: The Love146 Bookkeeper administers daily financial logistics for Accounts Payable, completes assigned tasks with regards to financial operations (including expenditures, budget, & general accounting), and ensures all financial policies are being met. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining daily financial operations and general accounting. This position is based in the Charlotte, NC office and reports to the Controller.
Accounts Payable (70%):
- Responsible for coordinating with multiple locations to collect and enter all invoices to accounting system, using correct accounts and designations as per the annual budget allocations.
- Manage Accounts Payable process by processing all payments to vendors, staff (expense reimbursements) and contractors after approval from the Controller.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors (AT&T, American Express, Amazon, etc.).
- File all backup within cloud-based technology, following processes as laid out per Love146 Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Gather and process all corporate credit card transactions and receipts (other than U.S. Survivor Care), and balance against account(s). Ensure each transaction is properly coded and designated within the accounting system.
General Accounting (30%):
- Coordinates with Reimagine Resale Manager to accurately record all accounting functions and transactions for the Resale store and online sales
- Collaborate with Accounting Coordinator on Payroll and Accounts Receivable, as needed
- Miscellaneous ad hoc projects, as assigned by the Controller
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience required.
- 1-3 years of Nonprofit experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with FinancialForce, or equivalent accounting system.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets and Salesforce.
- Good mathematical background and ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with little oversight to complete daily tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Information management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Carrying out duties according to deadlines.
- Conflict management skills.
The incumbent must spend long hours sitting, using office equipment and performing computer operations, which requires intense mental and visual concentration and eye hand coordination. The incumbent is located in a busy, open office area with regular interruptions which may cause stress. The incumbent is required to deal with a wide variety of people on various issues.
Love146 is a Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran/Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please visit our employment page: https://love146.org/employment/ . Only applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.