Details: CCA offers a salary that is commensurate with related work experience and education.
22 West Gabilan Street
The Center for Community Advocacy (CCA) seeks an Executive Director, one who has a passion for social justice and desire to serve as a nonprofit leader in the Salinas Valley.
As a 28-year old, award-winning nonprofit organization, CCA provides education, orientation and legal support to farm workers and other low-income working families who want to establish neighborhood committees that work to improve housing and health conditions in the Salinas and Pajaro Valleys. Our vision is of a community where farmworkers are empowered to serve as leaders and where community decision makers seek the counsel of these farm worker leaders. CCA’s organizing model is considered one of the best in the state of California.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director leads:
· Programs and services provided to 2,000 people each year
· Fundraising and community relations
· Finance and administration
· Management of five experienced team members
We seek a candidate who has the following:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Passion and energy for social justice with a desire to create a positive impact in the community
· Ability to listen, connect and build trust with people from all walks of life
· Committed to learning and growing as a leader, organizationally and in the community
· Proficiency in conversational Spanish
· Availability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends, as needed for the community
CCA offers a competitive benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficient in conversational Spanish
Minimum Education Required