Provide high level project support for the Corporate Alliances unit and the Chief, Corporate Alliances & Business Development; Build and maintain key documentation files to support revenue development; Coordinate all logistical elements of conference-related and yearly Corporate and Business Development programs, projects, and events as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Support International Conference and Foundation Research Program Benefit Grant Submissions: With oversight from Manager and Assistant Manager, Corporate Alliances, gather all information from other ATS staff and build the files necessary to facilitate grant submission and reconciliation. Serve as department lead on proactively tracking and monitoring all invoices and grant payments for the ATS International Conference and the ATS Foundation Research Program Benefit.
· Maintain ACCME Compliance: Under the direction of Assistant Manager, ensure all Letter of Agreements (LOAs), including in-kind grants, are fully executed before the International Conference begins to support ACCME Accreditation. Develop all attribution files and required materials for proper disclosure of educational grant review.
· Support Business Development Projects: Provide comprehensive project management and timeline support to the Chief in the development of assigned Business Development grants and ongoing collaborative projects. Maintain accurate records of all assigned project requirements, upcoming deliverables, ongoing progress, LOAs, and payments.
· Coordinate ATS Corporate Member Program: Assist Manager and Assistant Manager in the implementation of the ATS Corporate Member Program. Facilitate member subscriptions and communications, track payments, and coordinate all program meeting logistics.
· Data Entry and Database Management: Under the direction of Assistant Manager, input information into SalesForce and HubSpot as requested by Chief and other members of the team. Follow database rules for consistent data entry as outlined by the department and provide regular feedback for improved database design. Research new companies and contacts as assigned.
· Support Department ATS Committee Coordination: With direction from Manager and Assistant Manager, maintain ATS Committee on Drug Device Discovery and Development distribution list and provide conference call scheduling and Committee project support.
· Provide Support for all Key Industry Meetings: Provide support for all Corporate Visits or Meetings, regardless of venue.
· ATS International Conference Support: Provide logistical meeting support to Chief during the ATS International Conference. Work with Chief to maintain approved meeting list and help create comprehensive conference meeting schedule for key corporate customers and targets.
· Various Administrative Duties: Administrative duties will include but are not limited to: overnight mailings as needed, scheduling conference calls, calendar management, travel and expense support, taking or transcribing meeting notes, ordering supplies for departmental needs, keeping inventory levels of conference materials on hand, and shipping materials to various conferences. Assist with mass mailings as needed.
· Business Related Travel: Attend the ATS International Conference, Summer Corporate Member Meeting, and other meetings as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· BA/BS Degree preferred, but 2-year Associates Degree (60 college credits)
· Two years’ experience in Administrative or Coordinator Level support role required
· Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Adobe; Must be able to work with large amounts of data, use filters, create graphs and charts. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
· Ability to work independently as a member of a high-performing team.
· Must have very strong organizational and project management skills and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment; Must be able to travel to International Conference each year.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; Exceptional attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
· Previous Customer Service Experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, life insurance, ltd, 403(b), FSA, Summer Fridays, and tuition reimbursement program. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required