1823 Five Points SW
The Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) exists to to awaken a more loving world through the teaching and practice of the contemplative tradition. Internally, we are working to create an impactful, modern workplace that is grounded in the values of the ancient tradition that we represent. Our mission drives us forward, but our team is at the heart of everything we do.
Currently, we are looking for an HR Generalist to provide world class support to our employees and support the Director of Organizational Development in championing our culture and values throughout the organization. As we grow our operations and team by 50% this year alone, the HR Generalist will help to create the infrastructure to support our staff.
In this role, you’ll provide advice and support on all aspects of people operations. You will help implement and manage thoughtful, scalable HR processes across the board—from talent acquisition, onboarding, training, performance management, benefit administration, employee relations, offboarding, reporting, and general HR compliance. You will partner with cross functional teams to foster an inclusive and welcoming culture where employees feel highly engaged in their roles and are able to contribute meaningfully to our mission.
Why you’re right for this job:
- You have a genuine interest in contemplative spirituality or human development, and you’re eager to work in a mission-driven organization.
- You’re an HR rock star who loves creating systems and structure to create a values-driven culture and drive results (or business performance).
- You act with the highest integrity, and you understand that consistency and confidentiality are sacred values in your line of work.
- You love to learn and develop, and you’re excited for the opportunity to be mentored by an Organizational Development pro.
- You love to get things done, and you’re innately driven to go above and beyond to produce great work.
- You do not settle for good enough, but are driven to continuously improve upon the systems and processes that you manage. Further, you know how to leverage data to make informed recommendations.
- You have a highly collaborative approach and a strong focus on internal customer service. You naturally build strong relationships with leaders and employees across the organization.
- You’re skilled at handling difficult employee situations.
- You can build upon already existing processes and programs as well as develop brand new ones to support the strategic goals of the organization.
- You have exposure to all areas of HR, but you pride yourself on your knowledge of benefits administration and HR compliance.
- You’re meticulous, obsessed with details, and you don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- You have been successful establishing trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
- You are a strong listener and an adept problem solver.
- You embody the CAC’s values of inclusion, compassion, open-mindedness, and teamwork.
- BA/BS or equivalent (a focus on HR or Organizational Development is a plus).
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources role (as a Coordinator or Generalist).
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or HRCI (PHR) credential preferred.
- Prior benefit administration and HR compliance experience preferred.
- Experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion programs a plus.
- Experience developing mission-aligned policies and procedures.
This job is on-site, in our Albuquerque office. It is a full time, non-exempt position. Candidates must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Albuquerque, NM. We offer an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. Relocation package is available within the US.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please use the link above to apply. Please do not contact the organization directly.