133 Pitt Street
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Clinical Supervisor position at the Lee. The Lee, located in the Lower East Side, is a 208 unit supportive housing residence for low income tenants, many of whom will have histories of mental illness, homelessness, substance abuse, and/or HIV/AIDS, is seeking a Clinical Coordinator.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and direct oversight of a clinical service team. This position has significant decision making, supervisory, administrative, program management and service delivery responsibilities including but not limited to, site management, program development, inter-team coordination and contract regulatory/policy compliance. This person will also be expected to participate in and contribute to a program culture that is client-centered, person centered, outcome-oriented, and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
In this job, you will be able to work toward your LCSW by obtaining the necessary clinical practice hours and receiving supervision from a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Internal applicants who have their LMSW are encouraged to apply as a Clinical Supervisor 1. Please note that a Clinical Supervisor 1 is automatically promoted to Clinical Supervisor 3 upon receipt of their LCSW.
- Relevant post-master’s experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, especially in regards to Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
***Please note that within 6 months from completion of 2000 LCSW practice hours including the 3 year minimum practice time, LCSW license will be required for internal candidates
- Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document.
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind