870 Market Street, Suite 677
Communities on the margins of opportunity deserve a trusted partner on their journey towards financial growth and stability. As a locally invested, collaborative partner in social justice and financial equity, Northern California Community Loan Fund (NCCLF) provides nonprofits, small businesses, and social enterprises with strategic investment and guidance deepening work, scaling impact, and strengthening our communities.
The Consulting Program provides technical assistance in financial management and real estate services for nonprofit organizations. Our team of consultants use wisdom, industry expertise, and passion to improve nonprofit programs and services. Through strategic guidance and trainings, we identify and create effective strategy to secure the necessary resources that meet organizations’ day-to-day operational problems, as well as how to engage in long-term planning.
For more information on our programs and services, please visit our website at www.ncclf.org
The Consulting Analyst supports the Consulting team by providing quantitative and qualitative financial and real estate analysis for consulting engagements, conducting research on real estate market data, preparing presentations for workshops and client engagements, compiling client data, and providing support to a team of 8 consultants for client engagements. In addition, the Consulting Analyst will provide support to users of Spaces for Good, an online space listing service, and help maintain the Spaces for Good online resource center. The Consulting Analyst will be a knowledgeable Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, CoStar, and Google Earth user who will create special reports to analyze real estate, financial, and client impact data.
- Conduct analysis of financial data, real estate documents, and client materials.
- Input data into financial models.
- Conduct research on CoStar database to identify real estate listings for clients and lease comparables, based on their specific needs.
- Prepare reports summarizing real estate trends using data from the CoStar database.
- Assist Consultants with research and application preparation.
B. Consultant Support
- Work with consultants to prepare contracts for service.
- Integrate client’s scope of work into standard NCCLF contracts.
- Manage the collection of initial documents related to the consulting engagements.
- Coordinate logistics for client meetings.
- Assist consultants with administrative tasks for consulting engagements.
- Coordinate with listing agents and clients to schedule site visits at properties for lease or sale.
- Assist with the preparation of PowerPoints and materials for consulting engagements.
- Attend client meetings and manage client’s project documentation.
- Assist with the creation of presentations for public review.
- Prepare reports on consulting engagements.
- Maintain and update a list of client referral sources.
C. Support of Spaces for Good Virtual Resource Center and Space Listing Service
- Assist users with posting space listings on the online space listing service.
- Monitor and analyze usage of space listing service.
- Assist with marketing for the Spaces for Good virtual resource center and space listing service.
- Edit tools and resources to post on virtual resource center.
- Coordinate with NCCLF Development Department staff to generate marketing materials and business development strategies.
- Work with the Development staff to update Virtual Resource Center.
- BA degree in business, finance, accounting, management or related field. Relevant work experience can be a substituted for required education.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Google Earth.
- Ability to produce professional quality work that meets agreed upon deadlines.
- Superior judgment, attention to details and deadlines.
- Strong team player skills and ability to work effectively in a cooperative and diverse environment.
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passionate commitment to work in community development and the nonprofit sector.
- Understanding of and ability to work with a range of nonprofit clients which reflect the diversity of the Bay Area and Northern California.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. without assistance.
- Valid California Driver’s License for required driving.
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with real estate/nonprofit facility development or nonprofit financial management.
- Prior experience as a program assistant/analyst.
- Experience with the review or analysis of nonprofit financial statements.
- Understanding or experience with the New Markets Tax Credit Program.
- Experience with Salesforce, GIS, CoStar, or website management.
An excellent benefits package including health, dental, retirement plan and three weeks of vacation.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required