Working closely with the Director of Program Innovation, the Manager of Learning & Analysis will help define and assess Bottom Line’s two new potential Program extension (Bluprint virtual advising program & Indirect training model), evaluate design elements, oversee new program implementation and evolution, and codify and disseminate learnings. This role will work to deliver project milestones based on defined timelines, have analytical skills to examine and evaluate complex datasets, and possess strong communication skills in order to collaborate across internal teams and communicate learnings. The Manager of Learning and Analysis reports directly to the Director of Program Innovation.
This is a full-time remote role, with travel required and with some flexibility around hours.
Data / Information Collection & Analysis (60%)
- Manage the collection, analysis, and reporting of pilot data related to usage, satisfaction, impact, and other key target measures.
- Understand the structure, relative benefits, competitive pricing, and financial viability of Bottom Line’s two new potential Program extension (Bluprint & Indirect)
- Actively monitor, document, and continuously reassess program extensions to make recommendations for improvements enhancements as needed
- Maintain relationships with pilot teams to support demand and collect internal feedback on capabilities.
Knowledge Management & Dissemination (35%)
- Support the Director of Program Innovation in the design and management of learning agendas for new product/program R&D activities.
- Create and maintain user stories and journeys with detailed product and user requirements for program/product development.
- Develop interim reports and codify learnings.
Secondary Responsibilities (5%)
- Represent the Bottom Line brand in a positive light, and take actions to increase brand awareness throughout the community
- Maintain a “students first” perspective, actively building connections with colleagues across functions to build understanding of each other’s work, and more importantly, serve as the best possible advocate for our students and mission
- Work collaboratively with others on the National Team and with regional teams on shared projects, committees, and other opportunities
- Demonstrated commitment to Bottom Line’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- At least 3+ years of active/hands-on experience in a product development or analytical role in highly agile environment
- Demonstrated skills at executing detail-oriented projects to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical skills (with the ability to analyze large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data in order to provide recommendations and solutions)
- Demonstrated proficiency and growth potential in Bottom Line's seven core competencies: Relationships, Results, Communication, Inclusiveness, Talent Development, Agility, and Planning
- Ability to travel 5 - 15% of the time, depending on proximity to one of our Regions; All travel is temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Work authorization required
- Experience with social enterprise and/or fee for service in nonprofit settings
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without advanced notice.