We’re seeking an experienced, customer service-oriented individual for our dynamic Cinereach Team. As a “Reacher” you will be key in supporting the internal Cinereach Community, specifically the Leadership Team while reporting directly to the Chief of Staff who oversees the Cinereach Operations Team. You will work very closely with the Office Manager to partner on a variety of company projects, tasks and initiatives.
The objective of this role is to execute the various critical tasks that keep the office seamlessly functional especially in a remote work environment. This role is responsible for supporting all Cinereach teams and maintains a friendly, healthy and humane office environment. This role has agency to make recommendations and upon approval run point on projects and tasks that fall within the scope of the Community Liaison role. This self-starting role presents a unique opportunity to define the culture at Cinereach as one that fosters creativity and support.
- 8-10 years administrative assistance experience at the executive level in a fast-pace, high growth environment; general office administration
- Impeccable attention to detail, extremely organized and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Priority setting
- Strategic problem solving and solutions oriented; focused on flawless execution
- Database, inventory and project management (working with timelines and in Asana)
- Project planning, anticipation and foresight of potential issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate concisely
- Efficiency and displaying the ability to be resourceful, reduce costs
- Accountability and ownership of designated tasks and projects
- Systems proficiency (project management databases, MS Office, GoogleSuite, Zoom)
- People guru and relationship oriented, interpersonal skills, reliable, strong sense of principles and humanity - good humor always welcome!
- Support the CoS and Office Manager as needed
- Assisting the CoS with miscellaneous meeting and presentation prep; and/or staff-related tasks, planning and general administration
- Liaise with and support the internal Leadership Team, staff and external contacts as needed, discerning and prioritizing incoming communications/ requests/ tasks, etc., triaging effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage and organize the office calendar(s), filing systems, invoice management, events and meetings; including the booking of travel and accommodations as necessary for the Leadership Team; vendors, request forms; and general team and remote work support
- General office support as needed including but not limited to: hosting guests, arranging catering, answering phones, shipping/mailing, IT support, remote work support
- Troubleshooting technical or office-related issues and escalating matters with the appropriate vendors
- Facilitate interdepartmental and company-wide communications (i.e. the Weekly Newsletter, meeting coordination, office space & building updates, etc.)
- Run point on logistics for interdepartmental collaboration by coordinating various group activities, team-oriented projects
- Update Asana regularly with status updates, timelines and to-do lists
- Oversee the maintenance and adoption of Asana and other support platforms, systematize these databases to aid in operational efficiency across all teams
- Run point on key strategic projects that relate to: resource planning, inventory management, enterprise information systems, office experience, emergency systems & planning, risk mitigation, and growth management
- When we return to a physical office space, you will oversee diligent facilities maintenance including refrigerator clean-out, ordering/re-ordering food & beverages, office supplies, office horticulture, daily “health checks” of communal spaces and all other office spaces (including the screening & server rooms and restrooms); ordering approved employee-requested office supplies
- Ongoing expense tracking, expense reporting and reconciliation
We are a content company after some big ideas. We know we’re making progress when we spark healthy curiosity. As a team we work to eliminate barriers to positive cultural progress through developing, funding and producing transformative storytelling. We support visionary artists, conduct in-depth cultural research and align with partners who have the leverage to enhance impact.
“How” we work matters and so we ground ourselves in values like “Be Present, “Be Thoughtful, ”Remain Agenda Free,” “Ensure Trust,” and “Make It Worth It.” These values are projected and applied to our inward and outward work.
There’s as much emphasis on our company culture as there is on our content. We’re collaborative and want everyone to feel a part of every company-wide effort. We foster individuality, fairness, expression, opportunity, growth and respect. We’re at our best when our team is motivated to experiment in figuring out answers to our biggest questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.