Come join us as we grow by leaps and bounds and grow your career. ACMH, Inc., a well-respected not-for-profit is seeking a Program Specialist . Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, the Program Specialist is responsible for providing direct service to members, assisting with outreach, retention, escorts to health and social service appointments; Data entry.
· Assists with outreach and engagement to potential members as assigned
· May obtain member signature on consent forms
· Provides diligent search to members who have been designated “lost to service”
· Escorts members to health and social service appointments as directed
· Assist with benefit recertification and escorts to appointments
· Reports incidents or behavioral changes in members to supervisor
· Documents services rendered and members progress in a timely manner
· Assists program staff and directors with data entry needs
· Attends training as requested by supervisory staff
· Duties as assigned by supervisor
High school diploma with some undergraduate work in psychology or high school diploma with significant experience in working with adults with mental illness. Lived experience as a recipient of service a plus.
Generous benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish Speakers Preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Fax/mail/email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director of Human Resources and Information Management
Fax: (212) 925-7958