555 Cole Street
Huckleberry Youth Programs is seeking someone with a strong commitment to the well-being of youth and social justice to assist us in our mission to educate, inspire, and support underserved youth to develop healthy life choices, to maximize their potential, and to realize their dreams. Since 1967, we have accomplished this by providing San Francisco and Marin youth and their families with a network of services and opportunities by caring peers and adults. Watch our story!
Huckleberry Youth Programs is seeking a Clinical Case Manager to provide engagement, assessment and intervention services including case management and supportive services for youth aged 12-24 who access the Huckleberry Youth Health Center. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working with youth and who is also skilled in providing strengths-based, culturally relevant, and youth-centered services within an interdisciplinary, collaborative setting.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience and qualities:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or similar field
- Fluency in Spanish or Cantonese
- Experience working with culturally diverse youth who may be underserved, marginalized, in high risk situations, and/or living with adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Experience providing clinical case management services in collaboration with youth
- Experience working in an adolescent clinic or other integrated health setting that offers a combination of services including but not limited to sexual, reproductive, and/or mental health care
- Must be highly organized, creative, innovative and open to new concepts
- Able to handle competing demands, effectively prioritize tasks, and take initiative while focusing on the needs and experiences of youth
- Ability to exercise sound, independent, professional judgment and decision-making within the legal and ethical standards of the field while also maintaining a focus on the needs and experiences of youth
- Knowledge of San Francisco and Bay Area community-based agencies and resources for youth
For a detailed job description see our website.
We’re a diverse organization and we value diversity and inclusion in all that we do. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Huckleberry Youth Programs is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race; color; ethnic background; religion; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; national origin; ancestry; age; marital status; pregnancy, childbirth, or other related medical condition; disability, including HIV-related conditions; or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to every aspect of employment, including but not limited to: hiring, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training and working conditions.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We’re a great place to work! We offer excellent benefits and value work-life balance.
- Medical coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Dental Coverage—100% employer paid for employee and 50% employer paid for dependents
- Life Insurance—Employer paid
- 16 Vacation days in the 1st year of employment
- 12 Personal Necessity days
- 6 Paid Holidays
Minimum Education Required