701 Mission st.
- Experience working in the performing arts, operations and theater management. Experience working within a multidisciplinary arts environment a plus.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Coursework emphasis in operations, venue management, audience services, customer service and leadership.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the management, development and implementation of audience services, ADA regulations, life safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service practices and capable of training others in such practices.
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills to effectively recruit, select, train, and motivate.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to speak in front of large group of people in a calm and professional manner with authority.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines in a fast paced dynamic collaborative environment.
- Strong writing skills to prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, policies, and procedures, agreements, and training documents.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems and software including word processing, spreadsheet, and event management software (USI, and Shiftboard a plus).
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays a must.
- Willingness to work alongside contemporary works of art, performances and ideas which present challenging and provocative subject matter.
Benefits include PTO, Holiday Pay, Paid Time for Volunteer Work, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance, and ability to participate in the 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume, desired compensation, cover letter outlining your interest in working for YBCA to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Manager ASV” in the subject line of your email.
Please, no phone calls or faxes—really. While we love your enthusiasm, due to the volume of applications and our limited resources, we will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. If you receive our automated thank you, we have received your resume and there is no need to follow up.
Principals only. We do not accept resumes from third parties and we will not pay fees to any agency or firm. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of YBCA and will be processed accordingly.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is committed to diversity in its programming and in creating a work culture and environment that is reflective of San Francisco Bay Area demography. YBCA encourages and actively recruits applicants representing dimensions of difference that include — but are not limited to — age, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender or political affiliation.
YBCA will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (SF Police Code, Article 49).