Reports to: Senior Director for Care Management Services
Function: Assures the delivery of program services
Location: Kew Gardens, Queens
- Ensures the delivery of program services in compliance with OMH, NYC DOHMH and Medicaid regulatory guidelines and Health Home standards.
- Recruits and supervises program staff.
- Conducts initial and continuing staff training.
- Ensures the implementation of safety and emergency services.
- Manages admissions and discharges, outreach and engagement, assessment and care coordination assignments.
- Oversees assessments and care management planning to assure timely access to appropriate services.
- Authorizes care coordination plans.
- Ensures the documentation of program services in client charts and program records.
- Responds to inpatient and ER admission alerts and contacts medical provider/hospitals for admission/discharge information.
- Conducts quality assurance audits and activities to assess the effectiveness of services delivered, to ensure member charts & documentation are in compliance with Health Home agreements and to ensure that quality services are being delivered to members.
- Ensures required reporting to regulatory bodies and third party payers.
- Certifies the eligibility for billing to third parties for program services rendered.
- Ensures the appropriate use of client service dollars by approving plans and expenditures.
- Convenes weekly clinical conferences and staff meetings.
- Liaises with other providers to facilitate access to services and the coordination of care.
- Regularly updates supervisor on clients at risk, as well as personnel matters.
- Investigates incidents and reportable events.
- Ensures timely and accurate recording and reporting of data.
- Responsible for payroll reports, reviewing employee timesheets, monitoring hours worked and vacation time.
- Submits other reports as required.
- Responsible for the overall operation and upkeep of the office.
- Is on call for emergencies.
- Member of the Case Record Review Committee.
- Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services.
- Duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications: M.A. in the field of psychology or an analogous field. Licensed level healthcare professional (e.g. RN, licensed clinician, psychologist) with prior experience in a behavioral health clinical setting or care management supervisory capacity; OR Master’s level professional with three (3) years prior experience supervising clinicians and/or CMs who are providing direct services to individuals with SMI/serious SUD preferred.
Salary: $66,550 - $71,070 plus generous benefits
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director, Human Resources and Information Management
ACMH, Inc., promotes the wellness and recovery of persons with mental illness living in New York City and is a leader in the provision of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, and supportive housing.
For more information, visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org
Minimum Education Required