Part Time Temporary
The Administrative Assistant to the Director of Letters & Grants (L&G) serves as a member of the Letters & Grants team & reports directly to the Director of Letters & Grants. As a team member of L&G, he/she represents and upholds Doris’ vision & values, as these underlie the work of the entire Letters Foundation. He/She must be able to work with a high degree of discretion and maintain strict confidentiality. This individual is directly accountable for the areas of responsibility outlined below.
● Coordinate and assist in the planning, facilitation and follow up of bi-weekly virtual team meetings
● Coordinate and assist in the planning of onsite meetings and trainings, including travel arrangements
● Coordinate and schedule 1:1 employee meetings, including performance reviews
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports in Salesforce
● Submit invoices for L&G expenses according to Foundation process
● Prioritize email communications and respond as appropriate
● Create and assemble training materials
● Organize and assemble Training Manual in partnership with Director
● Support the Director with various projects as needed
● 20 hours per week, 5 days a week, in the office
● Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
● Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
● Experience managing multiple priorities in a fluid environment
● Experience with GSuite products
● Comfortable with technology, experience with Salesforce & Evernote a plus
The Letters Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, LGBTQ, and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume here.
For questions, e-mail: email@example.com