National Road N# 03
SKMH seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Obstetrician & Gynecologist at the Sonja Kill Memorial Hospital (SKMH) in Kampot Province.
The Sonja Kill Memorial Hospital is a charity hospital in the South of Cambodia that was built with the vision to improve the health situation of Cambodians, especially children and expectant mothers, regardless of their ability to pay.
1. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Obstetrician and Gynecologist will assist the Senior Management in developing the maternity and gynecology department that opens in November 6, 2014:
- Provide medical treatment to women, focusing on issues related to the reproductive system including:
- Screening for cervix and breast cancer
- Diagnose and treat illnesses and infections
- Treat hormonal abnormalities, prescribe medication and counsel patients about birth control or fertility options.
- Perform gynecology procedures
- Delivering babies including Cesarian section, obstetricians and gynecologists
- Provide prenatal and postnatal care throughout pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death and disease statistics.
- Assist in development and implementation of evidence-based guidelines and training curriculum and provide training to younger doctors and nurses
2. Required Skills/Experience:
- Board certified obstetrician/gynecologist
- At least two years experience after board certification
- Good surgical skills to perform gynecology procedures and Cesarian sections
- Experience in supervising a medical team in performing quality clinical services
- Computer literate;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and managerial skills;
- Highly motivated in team work;
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (at least intermediate level)
Attitude / Motivation:
- Desire to apply good management/technical skills to achieve good outcomes;
- Supportive of SKMH vision, mission and goals
- Results oriented and innovative;
- Strong, determined, self-motivated; Diplomatic;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Able to take initiative;
- Able to work under pressure
- Eager to take calls for emergency procedures at night and on weekends
Based on negotiation: ( free housing, medical registration, visa extension, workpermit, plane ticket, etc. )
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit Cover letter and CV attached with supporting documents and indicating the position applied for to: Mr. Leang Kirirath, HR Manager, SKMH, locate at Kep Thmei village, Boeung Tuok commune, Teuk Chhou District, Kampot Province, mobile phone: 012 358760, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; For more information about the Sonja Kill Memorial Hospital (SKMH) in Kampot, please visit our website: www.skmh.org
Deadline is on Nov 30, 2018