605 3rd Avenue
The national headquarters of ADL is seeking an Education Marketing Manager to support both its Brand & Marketing and Education departments in the design and execution of marketing strategies for online and offline education products and services. This individual will be a key member of the Content Strategy and Delivery Team (within the Brand & Marketing department) and the Education Division. The Education Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Brand & Marketing with a dotted line to the VP, Education. The
Education Marketing Manager will:
- Work with the curriculum, programs, and research functions within the ADL Education team to develop, execute and continuously iterate its product and content marketing plans as well as evaluate results;
- Optimize education content marketing across all channels with a focus on the sales funnel;
- Function as the key link between the Education Division and the Brand & Marketing group to ensure brand consistency across the education product and content line; and
- Play a key project management role, responsible for multiple marketing initiatives from strategy through implementation and analysis
As a key part of this role, the Marketing Manager will collaborate with other members of the Brand & Marketing Team and Communications Team, serving as their in-house resource on the education market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the unique needs and characteristics of ADL’s K12education market
- Develop targeted content and product marketing approaches to different segments of that market
- Work closely with Education program managers to design and position offerings that address market needs
- Work with the Director of Education Analytics, Research & Evaluation to design formative and summative studies
- Function as a mentor, advisor and resource to ADL regional offices on the branding, marketing, and positioning of their offerings
- Design data–driven strategies to improve engagement, conversionand renewal
- Develop and assist in implementing marketing strategies/tactics including email campaigns, marketing collateral, video development, website enhancements, list purchasing, advertising, etc.
- Develop appropriate KPIs ; analyze program effectiveness, report results and make appropriate adjustments
- Provide regional offices with marketing support including assistance with rollout of new branding, marketing toolkit, templates and new technology platform
- Keep abreast of and report on education competitor’s marketing activities
- Track and manage budgets of assigned projects
- Perform such other job functions as may be relevant and appropriate to the performance of the duties and responsibilities of this position
Does not supervise others
- Significant hands-on experience in digital education marketing is required, start–up experience is highly preferred
- Experience with engagement and analytics platforms such as Intercom, Google Analytics, Heap, and Hotjar, or their equivalents
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms stronglypreferred
- Self-motivated to meet tight deadlines and achieve strong results, comfortable with ambiguity and partial information
- Ability to work independently regarding decision-making, project initiation and completion
- Strong attention to detail while also maintaining big picture
- Excellent analytical and problem–solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat Pro)
- Strong interest in the mission of ADL and unwavering commitment to ADL’s goals and values
A minimum of five years total work experience, with at least two years experience in a K12 education marketing role at a growing company, including experience with logistics, project management, analytics and copy writing, is required. Additionally, K12 teaching experience in an urban school is highly preferred.
BA/BS or equivalent experience required. Prefer degree in a related field (e.g., Education, Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Advertising)
Additional hours required as necessary to manage workload.
The information in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job, nor is it to be interpreted as a contract for employment.
This position is being funded by the Pew Grant and is being moved from current budget location under Program/CSC Education to Brand and Marketing
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please use the link to apply.