PRIMARY FUNCTION/PURPOSE: Under the direction of the VP of Development, the Quality Assurance Director will provide leadership in design, implementation, monitor all evaluation activities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, performance standards, regulations and contractual agreements of services. The Quality Assurance Director will monitor program data and log all client complaints to allow for a more efficient program and develop benchmarks by which program performance can be evaluated and improved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop a comprehensive quality assurance program on all shelter activity that promote the agency to meet prescribed program goals and objectives.
2. Work with different department and program heads to develop and implement plans, strategies and tasks that lead to ongoing program and process improvement.
3. Create evaluative tools such as monthly monitoring reports, quarterly outcome trends, and annual performance reports.
4. Develop data collection and reporting methodology for each program.
5. Assist with planning for contracts. Assist with report writing. Formulate tools and protocols for reporting. Oversees management task on an as-needed basis, and act as a task manager.
6. Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
7. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
8. Collect and analyze data to inform, adjust and strengthen practices to be responsive to DHS, state and local priorities. Analyze data and other inputs to write technical reports describing progress toward project goals and outcomes.
9. Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by develop tools for staff to use easily and interact with database. Work with fiscal department to conduct data matching between housing units, attendance reports from vendors, and billing statements.
10. Oversee external contracts relating to information service, such as data gathering and analytics.
11. Run reports for staff and management on various performance metrics for the program.
12. Present data and findings as required to internal and external parties. Provide other information assistance as needed by the organization.
PROBLEM-SOLVING: Maintain up to date knowledge and skills on information management systems, program evaluation best practices, and analytics.
KNOWLEDGE: Job duties require general familiarity with work similar to that provided by Bronx Parent Housing Network programs, services and operations.
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Ensure that data correlation in terms of occupancy and room closures are reconciled. Collaboratively works with management, finance staff and program staff.
SUPERVISION: Occasionally instructs or assists site directors on improvement process.
Education: Master’s degree in related field, with at least 10 years of progressive experience managing programs and evaluative projects.
Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in quality assurance, program functions or compliance.
Related Skills or Knowledge: Excellent interpersonal, communications, and problem-solving skills necessary. Database management, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting skills, Quality focus, Technical understanding, Thoroughness, Requirements analysis.
PRIMARY FUNCTION/PURPOSE: Under the direction of the VP of Development, the Quality Assurance Director will provide leadership in design, implementation, monitor all evaluation activities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws…