StriveTogether is a national movement with a clear purpose: helping every child succeed in school and in life from cradle to career, regardless of race, ethnicity, zip code or circumstance. We refuse to settle for a world where a child’s potential is dictated by the conditions into which they are born. We work to break down barriers, change systems and improve outcomes for as many families as possible.
The StriveTogether team is passionate, talented and dedicated to achieving our mission. We seek and value all kinds of diversity and work hard to eliminate inequities in ourselves, our organization and our communities. Our goals are bold, so we support each other to try new things, have tough conversations and push for change. As we work, we share learning and progress, use data to make decisions and celebrate our wins.
As Manager of Executive Services, you’ll play an important role as a project manager working with Executive Services and teams across the organization. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, you’ll provide project management and coordination to execute organizationwide initiatives. You’ll support the implementation of special projects, conduct research to inform leadership and collaborate with internal and external partners to help the board of directors achieve their priorities. You have attention to detail and are able to manage different projects simultaneously. You’re a strong communicator and can collaborate with others to achieve shared results.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work with the country’s only national network of cradle-to-career partnerships and directly contribute to the result of helping every child succeed.
· Work with the Chief of Staff, People, Values and Culture team, and internal Culture Team to manage the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness in accordance with our values
· Manage the internal communication calendar and partner with team members to provide relevant and timely information or updates
· Provide implementation support for the organizationwide annual planning process
· Develop materials for the board of directors’ general and committee meetings
· Source content for board of directors updates, including operational and network highlights
· Make recommendations for procedures and processes to improve work practices
· Manage the Executive Leadership Team meeting arc and ensure team is prepared for meetings
Research and data
· Ensure organizational performance measure data is collected regularly and identify opportunities to embed data and learning in organizational activities
· Provide data and analysis of leadership performance measure dashboard to sync priorities and activities
· Conduct research and analysis for Executive Office special projects, including preparing materials for the President and CEO
· Some college or 2-4 years of work experience
· Advanced organizational skills
· Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to plan and execute a project
· Experience in professional communication
· Strong written communication skills and ability to adapt for different audiences
· Experience tracking, analyzing and making meaning of data
· Desire to support StriveTogether to become an anti-racist organization so that we can support every child’s success, cradle to career
· Strong interest in working in an inclusive environment with diverse coworkers and community members, where different viewpoints are valued
Details of the position: The salary range for this position is $51,300 - $64.600. StriveTogether offers competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. This position is for a full-time long-term contracted employee. The contract will run 24 months. Due to COVID-19, staff are currently working remotely and may continue to do so for a period of time. This position will work out of StriveTogether’s Cincinnati office.
StriveTogether is an equal opportunity employer.
StriveTogether is a national movement with a clear purpose: helping every child succeed in school and in life from cradle to career, regardless of race, ethnicity, zip code or circumstance. We refuse to settle for a world…