56 Sand Hill Road
All boys Group home in Flemington NJ is seeking an energetic Clinician to provide individual, group, and family therapy.
*experience with at risk youth, LGBT, nurtured heart approach, and trauma informed model preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, or Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in clinical services for adolescents.
SUMMARY: Provides and coordinates clinical services for youth in group home setting. As such, the majority of service provision occurs when residents are home and available to receive services (predominantly evenings and weekends).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct clinical services to meet the individualized needs of residents. At a minimum, meets the standards dictated in contract and licensing guidelines which currently include:
- Weekly emotional management groups with all residents
- Weekly individual therapy sessions for all residents
- Family therapy sessions every two weeks
- Develop, implement, and maintain treatment plans for all youth. Submit treatment plans in a timely fashion to the Cyber PerformCare System.
- Complete timely progress notes for group therapy, family therapy and individual therapy sessions
- Coordinate and attend 90-day treatment team meetings for youth. Provide written correspondence to all treatment team members prior to meeting, ensuring participation of all treatment team members.
- Complete admission documentation for new residents.
- Complete BioPsychoSocial assessments for all residents upon admission to the group home.
- Complete Casey Life Skills assessment for all residents during their stay at the group home. In accordance with results of assessment, provide or ensure the provision of necessary life skills groups for all residents on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the provision of enriched programming during breaks in the school year.
- Provide clinical input and leadership in day-to-day interactions with residents and direct care staff.
- Provide clinical insight into internal staff and treatment team meetings related to residents’ progress in achieving milestones and areas of need including active participation in the behavior management system.
- As medically indicated, schedule and attend appointments for residents with the psychiatrist. Provide psychiatrist with relevant feedback about behaviors and progress toward treatment goals.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For immediate consideration please email Monica Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org