Jobs-Plus Manager of Career and Resource Coordination
1368 Fulton Street
The Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation seeks an enthusiastic Manager of Career Coaching and Resource Coordination for our Economic Solutions Center North Jobs-Plus site serving residents of Marcy, Armstrong, and Lafayette Gardens. Specific responsibilities and task including but not limited to:
- Oversee a team of 2 Career Coaches/ Resource Coordinators, providing day to day supervision.
- Develop team strategies to maintain member engagement and retention within the program.
- Maintain weekly team meetings and case conference meetings to ensure members are moving along the process to employment.
- Maintain close relationships with referral and partner organizations for the provision of wrap around services to customers;
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in providing employment services and staff supervision and management.
- Excellent writing, presentation, customer service, and social skills demonstrative of empathy and support.
- In possession of any Job Readiness or Vocational Training credentials is a plus
- Strong data entry and computer skills; Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required