Details: Range $14-$16 per hour; signing bonus
Enrichment Teachers – Part-time
Signing Bonus! We offer recruitment incentives when you are hired. We will pay $50 upon receiving your portable background check clearance and another $200.00 after you reach your 90 days of employment.
o 1 pm to 6 pm – 3 days a week
o 2 pm to 6 pm - 2 days a week
Launch is dedicated to ensuring a brilliant start for all children. Through our preschool, before & after school and summer programs, we provide equitable access to the highest-quality learning and care in a safe, enriching environment that prepares children for success in school and life. Please see our website at www.launchlearning.org to learn more about our programs.
Enrichment Teachers lead a microgroup of 15 or fewer students in our before and afterschool programs. During program time students eat snack, complete homework, have a chance for physical play, and do a group activity chosen by the Teacher depending on the group's interest.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous experience with elementary age children in a summer camp, tutoring, after school care, volunteering, etc. including group management skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with children and adults in a positive and proactive manner.
- Ability to create versatile and varied age-appropriate activities for children of different ages and developmental stages desired.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and with children. Be an effective role model.
- Must be able to meet continued professional development including training as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Must provide proof of a negative TB test administered within one year previous from hire date.
- Food Handler's Card (10 days of hire).
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications, BBP / HIV / Aids certification are preferred.
- Must pass a DEL background check.
- Candidates with bilingual skills are preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation program and provide benefit packages for part-time positions including paid holidays, accrued paid leave time, professional development, your birthday as a floating holiday and a medical reimbursement program. Salary considerations based on qualifications and experience with a range from $14 to $16 per hour.
Birthday Floating Holiday
Paid Leave Time (vacation and sick)
Other paid leaves
Medical Reimbursement Program
Level of Language Proficiency
We try to mirror the communities we serve so welcome all languages.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications
Launch has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the organization. We strive to mirror the communities we represent. Launch is a 501 c nonprofit and an equal opportunity employer.