300 Revere Drive
The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Marketing & Communications team responsible for growing JCC Chicago’s mission and brand through robust marketing and external relations efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator works with the Director, Program Marketing & Communications on the development, planning and execution of results-oriented, integrated, strategic marketing programs aimed at maximizing program awareness, engagement and revenue through a variety of media, traditional and new, including print and online, broadcast, social media and mobile. She/he will ensure projects lead to audience growth and execute successful promotions to both attract new, and retain current, audiences. This individual will be an agent of change in the development of new marketing and sales tactics and promotional partnerships.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Under the direction of the Director, Program Marketing & Communications, ensure all marketplace communication is aligned with JCC Chicago’s brand positioning.
- Develop, plan and execute innovative marketing programs and campaigns designed to accomplish established program marketing objectives.
- Write engaging and impactful on-brand copy, connecting programs to customers and community, “owning” your project work and being accountable for its success in the marketplace.
- Work across departments to ensure that our customer experience, both in-person and online, are consistent and of the highest quality.
- Own the day-to-day management of customer-focused direct response channels, including digital (email, web, mobile, etc.), direct mail, calendar creation/maintenance and other media.
- Collaborate with in-house and third-party resources to take projects from concept and development to final delivery - providing copywriting and/or messaging, as needed.
- Partner with Managers, Directors, and Leadership to ensure materials that are produced are of the highest quality, reflect company guidelines, consistency of voice, and meet functional needs.
- Articulate sound messaging strategies within campaigns that integrate customer, JCC Chicago and program insights.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, including the development, planning and execution of integrated omni-channel marketing programs and campaigns - marketing communications and promotional programs, public relations, brand building.
- Previous success managing simultaneous projects, budgets and deadlines with ability to plan, achieve and evaluate results individually and through others.
- Knowledge of artwork development, media, PR, Social, Digital and advertising processes.
- Ability to work with limited resources while still being creative and effective.
- Ability to prioritize work, use good judgment, pay attention to detail, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and carry projects through to completion in a timely manner.
- Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships with staff and colleagues across the agency.
- Ability to demonstrate and lead with JCC Chicago’s Four Core Values: Self-Leadership and Accountability, Creativity and Innovation, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Customer Service.
- Passion for building and growing community.
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to take initiative and drive programs.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing staff to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the plan on identified opportunities.
- Demonstrate a strong creative perspective and bring fresh ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns.
JCC provides an outstanding benefits package, including generous time off, medical/dental/vision options and more!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Learn More & Apply online