Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, skilled, detailed oriented, flexible, self motivated and self directed individual to be a part of our dynamic team and be the “glue” in our office!
Who we are:
A safe and stable school environment is crucial for students that may not experience safety or stability anywhere else in their worlds. Far easier said than done, creating calm classrooms and schools requires practice, experience, and an unwavering commitment and belief in the students. TEACH provides educators with intensive training and coaching on classroom management, focusing on areas such as de-escalation, conflict resolution, building students’ self-image, and nonverbal communication.
Who you are:
- You love to communicate. Your warm personality is conveyed through your excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are detail oriented. No detail is too small for you.
- You have street smarts and common sense. Yep, that’s important to us.
- You are funny. You like to laugh…. at yourself and at life. Humor is one of our highest values.
- You are ambitious. You set high, yet measurable, goals for yourself and you meet those goals. Every time.
- You love to learn new things and are a high implementer. You are always looking for ways to refine your craft.
- You are creative. You can take a concept and deliver it in a way that people can understand and own.
- You inquire. Smart people ask questions.
What you’d do:
Human Resources & Office Operations (55%)
- Work with our HR business partner, ADP, to ensure all HR systems are in place and maintained.
- Assist in the development of job descriptions, ensure proper background screenings and lead the recruitment processes for new employees.
- Manage payroll and benefits administration, ensuring employees are paid on time and enrolled in benefits programs.
- Manage vendor payments and expense reporting to ensure proper tracking of financials.
- Organize travel itineraries, including bookings and reservations.
- Maintain supply inventory, including anticipating requirements, placing orders and stocking items.
- Maintain office equipment and software as needed, including preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and coordinating repairs.
- Provide general administrative support, office clerk duties and errands.
Executive Director Support (20%)
- Provide scheduling support for the Executive Director.
- Assist in preparing Board and Executive Committee Meeting materials.
- Support special projects for the Executive Director.
Development Support (25%)
- Enter, process and maintain the donor database to track donations and pledges.
- Manage donation acknowledgements.
- Support Development events including fundraisers, school tours and breakfasts.
- Maintain donor lists, mailing lists and guest lists.
What you’ve done:
- An associate's degree or relevant experience; human resources, office management, or development experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines with minimal oversight
- Strong initiative and ability to ask questions when work is unclear
- Detail orientated and ability to push projections through to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of mediums
- Proficiency in the following software: G Suites and Microsoft Office Suite.