FULL-TIME, WISe MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
(PROVIDING BOTH IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH SERVICES)
TACOMA & UNIVERSITY PLACE, WASHINGTON
(SERVING PIERCE COUNTY)
$1,000 NEW-HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking for a Clinician to join our team of innovators who explore and develop new approaches and implement novel strategies. Our teams provide individualized, creative and flexible services, infused with evidence-based and evidence-informed strategies. Services are offered in a hybrid manner with some services provided in the community, and some through telehealth.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a values-driven organization, providing family-oriented behavioral health care for children, youth and families, provided primarily in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. With sites located throughout Western Washington to Portland, Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population for youth and families. We employ almost 600 energetic and compassionate employees.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Compassion Diversity Strength-Based-Approach Social-Justice & Our Staff!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base Salary: $63,063.00+ (DOE)
- Additional pay: $1,800.00 per year for coverage after hours
- Incentive pay: Up to $8,000.00 per year (Based on performance)
- Quarterly pay for: Licensure
- Additional pay for: Language proficiency in Spanish & Other Languages, as needed.
- 11 paid holidays; plus 2 personal holidays each year!
- 15 days’ vacation (to start) and 12 sick-days per year!
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans: 403-B Employee Savings Plan and an Employer Contribution Pension
- Relocation assistance
Training and Supervision:
- Extensive training in multiple clinical approaches as well as trainings in related areas
- Weekly supervision with your Clinical Supervisor
- Daily supervision and support, as needed
- Immediate assistance and clinical supervision/consultation available at any time
- We provide family-oriented, strength-based mental health services for children and families in their own home and community, (as well as through telehealth as appropriate). Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on the needs of those we serve. This unique way of working allows Clinicians/Therapists the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing for creativity and needs-driven services. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long-term safety and stability within each family as well as our neighborhoods and communities.
- We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely with hope and promise. At times we serve as a catalyst for change, offering new approaches and challenging long-standing service traditions in community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for our Mission, and Compassion and Respectful Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our values!
A full job description with qualifications may be shared with candidates identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE:
- Master's degree in Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent, accredited degree
- Energetic, innovative style with the ability to engage children, youth and family members in services
- Enthusiastic and optimistic approach, encouraging ongoing participation of all involved
- Natural ability to work with others through a genuine strengths-based approach, appreciating unique qualities and assets of all involved
- Preference for a flexible schedule rather than a traditional, fixed 8-5 Monday through Friday facility-based position
- Passion for helping families stay together
- Embraces a multi-cultural environment
- Valid driver’s license & current automobile insurance, reliable transportation with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to visually assess safety in the community and family homes
- Ability to meet with clients and colleagues in homes and community locations as needed
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services
- Knowledge of WISe (Wraparound with Intensive Services) principles and practice preferred, but not required at time of hire
Urbanites are drawn to downtown Tacoma for its competitively priced living spaces with sweeping views of Mt. Rainier, city and water views, while families gravitate toward Tacoma’s charming, affordable neighborhoods with big city amenities. Tacoma, conveniently located on the I-5 corridor, easily accessible to Seattle. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- A haven for hikers, runners and cyclists. Tacoma is alive with activities from students attending the Universities and Trade, Technical and Community Colleges.
- Tacoma’s gourmands and culinary connoisseurs have cultivated a scene that’s made national press, with top-notch meeting and convention spaces, and huge headliner concerts have drawn visitors from across the globe.
- Birthplace of world-renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly, displaying at the Glass Museum, Tacoma is home to vibrant, creative community writers, artists and musicians, photographers, filmmakers, passionate entrepreneurs and business owners.
Apply with your resume or contact Karla Lacktorin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her with questions at: 253-325-2864.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position.