307 Waverley Oaks Road
Springwell is seeking a forward thinking leader with a strong Human Resources background to lead all HR functions in a dynamic, growing organization!
The Director of Human Resources oversees all areas related to talent management, benefits, compensation, performance management, and employee relations. This person must maintain current knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, work to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. The ideal candidate is strategic, service and detail oriented, team focused, responsive with a strong sense of urgency, and brings excellent communication and problem-solving skills to the team. As an ambassador and leader of the company, the position requires an unrelenting positive attitude, resiliency and the ability to react and improvise quickly under pressure.
- Master's Degree or higher required
- Experience in HR in a managed care, health care or nonprofit environment required
- Working knowledge of HR benefits systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experiencing working cooperatively with others to set goals, and resolve problems that enhanced organizational effectiveness
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others
- A glass is half-full perspective on life
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Case Management, Social Services, Social Work, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Human Services, Health Care, Outreach, Public Health, Human Resources, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Specialist, Director, HR, Program Development, Nonprofit, Organizational Development, Benefits, Benefits Systems, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website above. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.